• Full-scale ranges from 5 to 50 inches
• Rugged, low profile design
• Switch-selectable potentiometer and Wheatstone bridge output circuits
• Standard RJ-45 electrical connections.
• Compatible with all Micro-Measurements strain gage and
• Easy to install and use.
The Micro-Measurements Cable-Extension Displacement Sensor provides a voltage signal linearly proportional to the extension of a retractable stainless steel cable. Used for indicating the displacement of the test structure, member or part to which the cable is attached, installation is quick and easy. Simply attach the base of the sensor to a reference surface, the cable to the component being displaced, and the electrical leads to any instrument accepting strain-gage or high-level signal inputs. With the certified calibration data and wiring instructions provided with each sensor, you will be making displacement measurements in minutes.
CDS-05 127 mm
CDS-10 254 mm
CDS-20 508 mm
CDS-30 762 mm
CDS-40 1016 mm
CDS-50 1270 mm