• Features a standard resistance temperature detector (RTD) input and an embedded temperature sensor
• Software-programmable on-board linearization algorithms designed to support 2 or 4 wire PT100 RTD type sensors
• Small form factor, low power consumption, and wireless framework optimizes deployment in remote and long-term monitoring applications.
• High resolution data with 24-bit A/D converter
• User-programmable sample rates up to 64 Hz
• Simultaneously transmit real-time data and log to memory
The RTD-Link™ -LXRS® is a specialized node designed for data acquisition from standard resistance temperature detectors.
Wireless Simplicity, Hardwired Reliability
Measurement accuracy to ±0.1% of full scale
Node-to-node synchronization up to ±32 microseconds
Scalable, long range wireless sensor networks up to 2 km
Lossless data throughput under most operating conditions
Ease of Use
Remotely configure nodes, acquire and view sensor data with Node Commander®.
Optional web-based SensorCloud™ interface optimizes data storage, viewing, and analysis.
Easy integration via comprehensive SDK
Out-of-the box wireless sensing solution reduces development and deployment time.